A lot to do in the Lot
- Bird of prey show in Rocamadour, le Rocher des Aigles. Perfect to combine with a visit to the Padirac cave.
- Animal park in Gramat, where some 150 different European species of animal live.
- Le Truffadou, the steam train at Martel. An old railroad with part of the track cut into the cliff, 87 yards above the Dordogne river.
- Reptiland at Martel offers a different view of reptiles. 104 species can be viewed by daylight and it houses 250 animals in total.
- The monkey park at l’Hospitalet, where you walk among 130 Barbary macaques that live freely in a 49-acre forest.
- Pirate park in Penne d’Agenais; fun for the little ones.