Hiking, which can be done directly from the campsite
- Cycling in the immediate vicinity of La Tuque. For the entire family, along the flat plain of the river Lot. More experienced cyclists will probably prefer the challenge of the stiff climbs and steep descents (Véloroute de la Vallée du Lot).
- Mountain biking, which can be done directly from the campsite.
- Hiking directly from La Tuque. We have put together 7 hiking tours varying from half an hour (also suitable for small children) to several hours.
- Signposted walks that vary in length from several hours up to an entire day, with varying levels of difficulty.
- Tree Top Adventure Cap Nature Leisure Park in Pradines.
- Canoeing on the river Lot and boat hire e.g. in Floiras, or organised trips on the Celé starting at Conduché.
- Boating trip on the river Lot along the vineyards, castles and villages. This can be done in Puy l’Éveque, Cahors and Saint Cirque Lapopie, or you can hire a boat and be your own captain.
- Fishing in a 1000 miles of (first category) streams, 35 lakes and 250 miles of (second category) rivers.
- Golfing on a 9-hole golfing course in Saint Martin le Redon (30 minutes by car).
- Horseback riding in Lacapelle-Cabanac.
- Geocaching in various places, also at a 5-minute drive from the campsite.
- Parasailing in Douelle.
- Go-karting in Cahors, also for children.
- Rock climbing in Montcabrier.
- Waterskiing on the Lot near Cahors.