La Ville Rose
- Montauban, a beautiful city on the bank of the Tarn River and near the Aveyron River, about an hour’s drive from La Tuque.
- Moissac, a stop on the pilgrimage route to Santiago de Compostela, with its magnificent Saint-Pierre abbey (also a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and the Canal des deux Mers (the canal between the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea). About an hour from La Tuque.
- Rocamadour, built into the cliffside, is a stunning pilgrimage site. An hour and a half by car from the camping.
- Toulouse/La Ville Rose (the Pink City), charming city with many shops (e.g. department store Galeries Lafayette) is a two-hour drive from La Tuque or can be reached by train from Cahors.
- Cité de L’Espace or Space Cityin Toulouse, the space centre (Airbus) that has many activities for children.